Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stainless Steel Wallet

203174643x[1]Yeah, no BS. A $90 wallet that is woven with 25,000 threads of stainless steel thinner than a sheet a paper. Spaceaged. The Tech Geek inside me was extremely impressed at the technological advance and the guy in me was souped because it’s stronger than Leather and completely non corrosive to sweat, salts and even Acid. On an even further Tech Geekie tip… the metal is also a passive scrambler for RFID scanners criminals use to steal credit card numbers without ever seeing or touching the card itself. On some Use the force type ish.

I run through leather wallets multiple times a year and even the halfway decent joints will run about $20 a pop, this might actually be worth copping for me. I travel through airports a lot so it'll just be something extra I have to take out of my pocket to get through the metal detector, but it'd save me money in the long run. Fellas do me one favor though, if you don't have at least $100 in your bank account at ALL times, don't buy an expensive wallet or money clip. You just look dumb. Preciate it.  
 
 
If your not into the metal money keeper something else that I saw that might help you out is the Front Pocket Wallet. Pretty much a run of the mill Leather, but instead of sitting it in your back pocket where it cause an annoyance when you sit down on any hard surface, it is actually curved to the contour of a standard front pocket. Not to be worn by Skinny Jeaners, yall just need Jesus.

102962753x[1] 102962753gx1[1]