Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Must Have Apps: Ping.fm - Multi Social Network Posting

 

SP32-20110724-210008

Tired of maintaining multiple Social Networks? Having to remember all passwords and log in individually to post the link to promote your Blogs, music or event? Save the Hassle.

For those of you who have never Heard of Ping.fm, it’s a Site that makes Social Networking SO MUCH EASIER by allowing you to connect all your Accounts and Blogs to one location so that you can post to any one individually or all simultaneously by sending one message, it even allows you to automatically share the newest article you wrote on popular free blogsite such as Blogger, Wordpress & Tumblr utilizing the very same Feed links already employed by them and many popular Reader Browser Plugins. oh and best of all… its FREE.

I’ve been using this a while now and the fact that it works on every possible mobile device, site, instant messenger, bird call (okay I’m trippin’ but you get the point) with either a Text message, email or mobile web form makes it great for non smart phone users and the availability for Apps in every smartphone arena from Apple, Android and Blackberry, all the way down to Symbian (Nokia), PalmOS, Windows Mobile and even the Sidekick makes it super functional. You cant beat an app that makes it simple to share your thoughts to your friends family and fans without the need to actually spend any extra time at all.

Personally I use BlackPing on my Blackberry device because it allows me to Post to all my sites or even just one of my choosing which helps me keep my Twitter Followers and Facebook friends up to date on my latest articles, Music and Poetry since I am barely on Facebook anymore. Wherever I have a following or connection, they are able to see my work whenever I post. There are tons of them that work on All Mobile phones, computers and Browser Extensions as well available here, but Which App do you use and why?

 

Check out all the Networks you can Simultaneously Post to using Ping.fm

SP32-20110724-210047