Monday, July 25, 2011

Must Have Apps: Memory Booster Pro

 

Memory Booster Pro2Memory Booster Pro3

You know when you got an older phone and after a while of downloading new and more demanding, higher level functioning Apps designed for newer devices, using Wi-Fi more often, turning your phone off less and you start noticing your phone may slow down for a minute or two then be back to its normal self? Well that's because you've used up all your RAM memory and it has to reallocate it. This stand alone app is a great supplement Quick Pull so that you get the most out of your device all day. Memory Booster Pro is the best I've used out of the many I've tried because it has a scheduling feature where you can auto-clean it every few hours, and since its simply running the built in Memory cleaning that comes supplied within All Blackberry OS's, the file size for the program is extremely small and non intrusive on Phone performance. I use Quick Pull for my reset every morning before I start my day and auto-schedule for the evening when I'm getting off work so my phone is always running at peak efficiency whenever I need it.

Download Memory Booster Pro from the App Store
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39879